Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re discussing Proximate Cause – a subtopic of Negligence in Tort Law.
In this episode we discuss:
- Reviewing the elements of negligence
- The two hurdles a plaintiff must overcome when it comes to causation
- The rule for proximate cause
- Intervening causes and intervening criminal acts
- Analyzing two hypos from previous California bar exams
Thanks for listening!
[Read more…] about Podcast Episode 382: Listen and Learn — Negligence: Proximate Cause