Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re talking about books related to the legal system that you might want to read during the summer before starting law school. These books are interesting, and you might even learn something in the process!
In this episode we discuss:
- Non-fiction stories about famous lawyers and judges
- Classics on the law school experience
- Recommended thrillers developed around legal issues
- Books that will help you get into a positive, productive mindset – not just for law school, but in general
- Legal-related authors whose body of work is worth exploring
- Why casebooks, hornbooks, commercial outlines, and the E&E series can be overwhelming and confusing to read in preparation for law school, so you can skip them for now
Thanks for listening!