Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re chatting with our consultant on career-related issues, Sadie Jones, about advancing your legal career this winter break, which is going to require a slightly different approach than usual, due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation.
In this episode we discuss:
- The impact of delayed OCI on the winter job search
- 2Ls: What can you do to have a productive winter break?
- 1Ls: What should you be doing, especially if your first semester hasn’t gone so well?
- Ways to network from home
- When to start preparing your resume and other job application materials
- Tips for staying organized and on top of the job search
Thanks for listening!