Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re talking about choosing the right hardware and software tools to streamline your life, and keep you organized in law school.
In this episode we discuss:
- Do you really need to upgrade your devices before starting law school?
- Is the iPad Pro a legitimate replacement for a laptop?
- Checking with your school and any stores you are buying from for possible student discounts offered
- Different types of software you can use to organize your life
- Ways to limit the use of your devices to minimize distractions
Thanks for listening!