Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we are welcoming guest Carla Luna — currently a 2L at Harvard — to discuss adjusting to law school as a 1L, and the different activities and programs available to Harvard Law students.
In this episode we discuss:
- Carla’s background and path to law school
- The types of activities law students can get involved in at Harvard
- Do you have to join a formal study group?
- Job hunting during 1L year
- Harvard’s grading system
- What is more or less challenging about 2L year compared to 1L year
- The Leadership Council on Legal Diversity program
Thanks for listening!