Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today’s episode is part of our Book Club series, and we’re discussing some key takeaways from the book Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation, by Dan Siegel.
In this episode we discuss:
- How the book, Mindsight, can help you understand the brain science behind people’s actions
- Why we think the book is relevant for law students and lawyers
- The idea of the river of integration, or successfully navigating between logic and emotion
- Proof that it’s never too late for neuroplasticity
- Using the wheel of awareness to direct your thoughts, feelings, and perceptions
Thanks for listening!