Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we have our career consultant Sadie Jones back with us to share tips about dealing with mistakes in the workplace and during the job application process.
In this episode we discuss:
- Common mistakes that happen in the job search context and how to handle them
- Can these types of mistakes be avoided?
- Examples of serious on-the-job mistakes
- Adapting to your particular workplace
- What if you’re being blamed for something at work that’s not your fault?
Thanks for listening!