Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today we’re sharing specific tips for students coping with ADHD, in relation to managing the law school workload, studying, and preparing for exams.
In this episode we discuss:
- Maintaining mental health in law school
- Applying for accommodations on exams
- Organization strategies to help you manage your workload
- How to track time effectively
- Streamlining your study resources
- Motivation and other issues to address if you’re struggling to get started on doing the work
- Two popular methods for staying focused while studying
Thanks for listening!