Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re excited to have Gabriel Teninbaum — law professor and founder of Spaced Repetition Systems — joining the podcast to speak about how the spaced repetition learning technique can help with your law school and bar exam studies.
Note: If you’re interested in checking out spacedrepetition.com for yourself, you can use the coupon code TOOLBOX15 for 15% off any product on the website.
In this episode we discuss:
- Some background on our guest Gabe Teninbaum, and why he’s passionate about spaced repetition
- The theory behind spaced repetition and how it works in practice
- Using spaced repetition to memorize material as a law student
- How early in your study should you start using the spaced repetition technique?
- Does learning with spaced repetition as a law student help lay the foundation for bar study?
- How you can use the spacedrepetition.com website for your law school and bar exam studies
Thanks for listening!