Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re talking about being realistic about which jobs you’d be a good candidate for and choosing the right option, while neither selling yourself short nor aiming too high.
In this episode we discuss:
- Determining where you would be a realistic candidate
- How to cast a wider net if you need to
- How the economy affects the legal landscape
- Taking a job you may not entirely want versus holding out
for something better
- Getting other people to help with your job search
Thanks for listening!