Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! In today’s episode, we’re speaking with guest Sara Beller, a member of the District Attorney’s office in Riverside County, California, and a tutor with the Law School Toolbox. We’re talking about careers in public service, specifically working as a prosecutor.
In this episode we discuss:
- Sara’s journey to becoming an Assistant District Attorney
- Interning at a DA’s office or U.S. Attorney’s office
- What to highlight on your application for an internship at a DA’s office
- What skills are important for students planning to work as prosecutors
- Sara’s three pieces of advice to every law student
- The life lesson of “you don’t know who’s in the room”
Thanks for listening!