Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today we’re talking again with ex-BigLaw recruiter Sadie Jones about how to make sure you’re getting the information you need to do a good job on any work assignment.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What to do when you get called into a meeting to discuss a new assignment
- What NOT to do when you get called into a meeting to discuss a new assignment
- Common ways things can go wrong on an assignment
- Why you need to be really careful with legal research tools
- How to get more information without looking like you weren’t paying attention or have no idea what you’re doing (even if you don’t!)
Thanks for listening!