Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re talking about what different law schools are doing about grades in light of the COVID-19 new reality.
In this episode we discuss:
- Adapting to the new (and hopefully temporary) reality created by the coronavirus
- How different law schools plan to implement the pass/fail system
- Are any law schools still opting for traditional grades?
- What consequences can we expect as a result of pass/fail grading?
- Looking for internal motivation in the absence of competition over grades
Thanks for listening!