Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we are welcoming guest Kate McGuinness — author of the book Confidence Lost / Confidence Found: How to Reclaim the Unstoppable You — to talk about the importance of feeling confident in yourself and your abilities.
In this episode we discuss:
- Kate’s background and career path
- What exactly do we mean by “confidence”?
- Signs that you should work on boosting your confidence
- The science of training our brain to create positive or avoid negative patterns
- Thinking about your life story from the perspective of a winner
- What is a healthy level of perfectionism?
- The power of the word “yet”
Thanks for listening!