Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re excited to be talking with Danielle Barondess — one of the creators of Law Clerks for Diversity — about the clerkship application process and working to increase diversity in the federal judiciary.
In this episode we discuss:
- The mission of the Law Clerks for Diversity program
- An overview of Danielle’s own background
- Challenges that diverse clerkship candidates face
- A few common scenarios related to the clerkship application process
- The Clerkship Hiring Plan
- The value of finding a strong mentor
Thanks for listening!