Can you believe you’re starting law school in just a few weeks? Before you head into class and start forming study groups, you want to make sure you have the right tools to be successful. This includes everything from a laptop to notepads. If you’re not sure what to purchase, we’ve got a few handy lists for you. We recently wrote a few articles on About.com about what tools you need to start law school on the right foot.
- Your Law School Shopping List: It may have been a few years since you did back-to-school shopping, but you will be glad you did! When things get going quickly and you don’t have enough time to get everything done, you don’t want to waste time picking up supplies you could have gotten together weeks earlier.
- Your Technology Guide for Starting Law School: Technology isn’t cheap, but it is something that you want to make sure you feel good about going into classes. Think through your technology investments to make sure you are set for as long as possible (who wants to have to pay for a new laptop during law school?).
- 11 Interesting Career Books for Lawyers (and Aspiring Lawyers): Lawyers and law students spend tons of time reading for work and school, but it’s worth it to make some time for career-related reading, too. Check out these interesting, and sometimes offbeat, book suggestions.
— – —
Want more law school tips? Sign up for our free mailing list today.
And check out these helpful posts:
- Five Things To Do This Summer (Before Law School)
- Be Ready to Throw Your Writing Style Out the Window
- Starting Law School in the Fall?
- What to Think About Before Starting Law School
Image Credit: Vitaly Raduntsev/Shutterstock
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.
Leave a Reply