There are a multitude of things to consider when deciding where to go to law school, or even whether or not to attend. Selecting the right school and how to manage debt are two areas that should be given a lot of thought before your make the big decision. Lee recently wrote a few articles on About.com that will help you get started on the right foot.
- Where Should You Go to Law School? Lee reasons that the decision where to attend should be more about the type of environment in which you want to study, the type of law you want to practice, and the practical and financial considerations of going to law school. She explores these factors in this post.
- Four Sobering Realities of Law School Debt: Not many people enjoy talking about money. But it’s a conversation that should be had before you make the decision to attend law school. In this post, Lee shares four things to consider when thinking through law school debt.
Want more tips on final exam study techniques? Sign up for our free mailing list today.
And check out these helpful posts:
- Starting Law School in the Fall?
- Five Things To Do This Summer (Before Law School)
- Be Ready to Throw Your Writing Style Out the Window
- What Are Your First Semester Law School Goals?
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.