Welcome to The Roundup for the week ending March 25. We have lots of thought-provoking pieces to share this week!
If you like what you read here, be sure to follow us on Twitter at @lawschooltools. We’re always tweeting interesting articles from around the web! You may also want to subscribe to the Law School Toolbox Podcast where we talk about everything from on-campus interviews to how to avoid disasters in law school.
From Around The Web
- A Former Gangster Morphs into a Lawyer That Helps Troubled Kids: This lawyer believes that youth isn’t a lost cause. Great read!
- The “Monkey Selfie” Monkey Just Filed an Appeal: Even monkies have rights…you’ll have to read this to believe it!
- An Ancient and Proven Way to Improve Memorization: Go ahead and try it! Must-read for any law student!
- Solving the Legal Professions Diversity Issue: One of the biggest issues facing the legal profession. What are your thoughts on how to solve it?
The Latest From Law School Toolbox
- Podcast Episode 38: Can You Really Afford Law School?: Honest information that prepares you for the costs of law school.
- How to Get Involved in the World Outside of Law School: Law school can be all-consuming if you let it. Here is how to get involved in other non-law activities.
The Latest From Bar Exam Toolbox
- Should You Take the UBE or California Bar Exam: The decision isn’t as cut and dry as you think. Take these factors into consideration.
Are you getting our free email with strategies for success in law school? Sign up for the Law School Toolbox email list today!
What did we miss this week? Share your favorite links in the comments!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.