Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Preparing effectively for exams is critical to doing well in law school, so you should start early, create your own outlines, and take practice exams before you feel ready. But if – for whatever reason – you find yourself in the reading week nightmare scenario, we’re here to help you make the most of the few days left before exams!
In this episode we discuss:
- What’s the first thing you should do if you find yourself in reading week and feeling unprepared for exams?
- How to create a study schedule for the last few days before exams
- The study materials to gather for each of your classes
- How and why to prepare “skinny” outlines
- The importance of practicing exam questions under timed conditions
- Tips for getting through a law school exam after a few days of cramming
Thanks for listening!