Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re talking with ex-BigLaw recruiter Sadie Jones about on-campus interviewing moving to the winter of 2021, rather than being held in the summer, as it typically has been.
In this episode we discuss:
- Balancing your course load in the fall semester
- The new timeline for OCI
- Pros and cons of having additional time before interviews start
- A look at how the legal job world has had to make adjustments before
- Paying careful attention to all communications from your school
- Having a Plan B if OCI doesn’t work out
Thanks for listening!