Hi Everyone! It is summertime. For those of us in San Francisco, that means foggy days and even colder nights. But for most of you, that means warm weather and hopefully a little time for some rest and relaxation (we can do that in SF too, it just requires a non-ironic summer scarf). But summertime isn’t just a time for relaxing, you are likely working, taking summer school, or even getting ready to start law school. This summer we will be posting tips for you no matter what you are up to this summer.
For your reading pleasure, check out these helpful posts:
- What to Think About Before Starting Law School
- Make Some Fun Memories
- What Are Your First Semester Law School Goals?
- Five Things To Do This Summer (Before Law School)
We also recommend reading a good book. We patricianly like this book called Mindset. Having the right mindset can definitely help you conquer your first semester of law school!
Making the Most of your Summer Job
Check out these helpful post for making the most out of your summer job experience.
- Getting Ready for Your BigLaw Summer Job
- Four Tips for Summer Law Job Success
- Want to Make a Good Impression at Your Law Firm Legal Job?
Gearing up for OCI?
- 7 Ways to Stay Sane During OCI
- The Key to OCI Success
- Rock OCI and Get the Job You Want
- Interview Tips to Rock OCI and Get the Job You Want
- The Inside Scoop on Law School Summer Associate Programs
Have a great summer everyone! Image: Creator/Shutterstock
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.