Congratulations! You are starting the law school journey at the end of the summer. While this is a very exciting path you’re about to take, it can also be scary – especially if you’re not prepared. Lee recently wrote a few articles on About.com that discuss how to start your law school journey on the right foot.
- Should I Take a Law School Prep Course (or a Pre-1L Course)? There is a bit of a debate going on about law school prep courses (or pre-law school courses) and whether they are necessary for law school success. As with most cases in the law, the answer is it depends. In this post, Lee shares a few thoughts on the subject.
- What Do I Need to Do to Get Ready for Law School? Many incoming 1Ls wonder what is the best use of their time this summer. Here are Lee’s suggestions for you.
Start Law School Right
Starting law school this fall? Make sure you start the year ready to succeed. Our flagship course, Start Law School Right, is back and will be offered throughout the summer. Read more about the course and sign up today!
— – —
Want more tips on final exam study techniques? Sign up for our free mailing list today.
And check out these helpful posts:
- Five Things To Do This Summer (Before Law School)
- Be Ready to Throw Your Writing Style Out the Window
- What Are Your First Semester Law School Goals?
- The Only Way Around is Through
Image Credit: Creator/Shutterstock
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.