Law School Toolbox co-founders Lee Burgess and Alison Monahan have been featured in the following publications and are frequent speakers at events and conferences.
If you are interested in having Lee or Alison speak at your event, please contact us!
- NALP Conference, Seattle (Empowering and Engaging Law Student Entrepreneurs)
- Clio Cloud Conference, Chicago (YOLO: Managing a New Generation of Lawyers)
- Catapult Legal Career Conference, San Francisco (Organizers and Speakers)
- Ms. JD Conference, Washington, D.C. (Using Social Media as a Law Student)
- National Association of Women Lawyers Mid-Year Conference 2016, San Francisco (Sexual Harassment in the Legal Workplace)
- San Francisco School of Law (Employer Roundtable)
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Solo Practice Seminar (Making the Big Decision – To Go Solo or Not)
- University of San Francisco School of Law, Legalpalooza Event (Exploring an Entrepreneurial Career Path)
- University of San Francisco School of Law, Greenhorn Legal Presentation (Building Brand YOU)
- John Marshall School of Law – Atlanta, GA (Start Law School Right)
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law – Greenhorn Legal Presentation (Finding Bar Exam Success)
Around the Web
American Bar Association Journal
American Bar Association
- LTRC’s Women of Legal Tech Lee and Alison are honored to be included on this list of the top women in law technology
ABA Student Lawyer
- In Brief – The Case for Handwritten Notes
- In Brief – Taking the Bar Exam in July? Here’s What to Obsess Over
- Tech Tools to Simplify Legal Research and Writing
Above the Law
- Alison Monahan’s blog posts series on legal careers and law school advice
- Always Be Hustling – Finding Clients
- 5 Things to Do Before Starting Law School
Attorney at Work
Best Friends At the Bar
Bloomberg Law (videos)
Enchanting Lawyer Podcast
Gen Why Lawyer Podcast
Happy Go Legal
- Alison Monahan Shares an Insider’s Look at Big Law and Clerking
- Alison Monahan: Resources for Law Students Springing up to Make Up for Law School’s Failures
- Lee Burgess: Entrepreneur, Tutor, Mentor, Inspiration
- Lee Burgess: Happy Go Legal Podcast
I Passed My Bar Exam
- Lee Burgess’ podcasts on finding bar exam success.
Law School Success and Careers
Law Technology Today
Lawyernomics by Avvo
Legal Talk Network
- What Does the 21st Century Legal Career Look Like?
- Live from the Clio Cloud Conference: Alison Monahan on Generational Differences in the Legal Workplace
LexisNexis Legal Newsroom
- Alison Monahan’s blog posts
- I Failed the Bar Exam! Now What?!?
- How Much Time Should You Spend Preparing for a Class as a 1L?
- Alison Monahan: Writer in Residence Series — What No One Tells You Before Going to Law School
- Lee Burgess: Writer in Residence Series — Nonprofit Volunteering — Good for the Community, Good for You, and Good for your Career
- Now and Then: What it Means to be a Feminist Featuring Alison Monahan
- Illustrated Lawyers, on lawyers with tattoos
Solo Practice University
- Lee Burgess’ blog posts on preparing for the bar exam.
The Cyber Advocate Podcast
Thinking LSAT Podcast
Thanks for reading!