Welcome back. Today, we’re talking with Chris J. Henjum, an attorney and social entrepreneur. Chris is the co-founder of Esqyr.com, a public benefit corporation devoted to providing credible, affordable test prep (starting with the bar exam). Chris is also an attorney and analyst with Flaherty & Hood in St. Paul, Minnesota.
If you’re looking for bar prep options, or want to learn more about social entrepreneurship, tune in!
In this episode we discuss:
- Why Chris took three bar exams, and then founded a bar prep company!
- Why are most bar prep courses so expensive?
- The challenges of balancing a side hustle with a full-time job and a new child
- What’s it like to be a social entrepreneur, and what causes is Esqyr.com working to support?
- Chris and Lee discuss their favorite tools for organizing their lives and businesses
- Tips for success in law school and on the bar exam
- Why flash cards are terrible for learning the law
- How to handle failure and react to criticism
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
- Critical Pass Review
- The Question I Have Never Been Asked About the Bar Exam
- Special Discount for Podcast Listeners – 10% off Esqyr
Download the Transcript
Prefer to read? Download the episode transcript.
Did You Like It?
If you enjoyed this episode, please let us know! We’d love a nice review and/or rating on iTunes. (You can also subscribe using the iTunes link, so you won’t miss anything.)
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning law school questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.
Leave a Reply