Welcome back! Today we’re talking with Okeoma Moronu, a BigLaw mid-level associate and creator of The Happy Lawyer Project.
Are you a law student wondering if you can be happy as a lawyer? Are you a lawyer looking for happiness? It’s really not impossible. Tune in for fresh ideas!
In this episode we discuss:
- Can lawyers really be happy?
- Advice for young associates deciding what type of law to focus on
- Corporate or litigation? What are the pros and cons?
- How to make BigLaw work for you
- How to know if you should leave the law profession entirely
- How to find happiness as a lawyer or law student
- What to do in law school to prepare for a happy career
- How to connect with the Happy Lawyer Project
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
Download the Transcript
Prefer to read? Download the episode transcript.
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning law school questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.