Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! If you’re a 1L, this is the episode for you. We’re going to talk about the top five things law students consistently screw up their first year, so you can avoid doing any of them.
In a nutshell, here they are (and we talk about each one in detail in this episode):
- Bad time and life management
- Misunderstanding what’s expected on the final exam
- Lack of practice
- Lack of feedback (or not learning from feedback)
- Simply not doing the work, or not fully committing to the experience
Are you falling behind in law school, or just checking the boxes and missing the point? Find out what you need to be doing to succeed as a 1L – and what NOT to do!
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
- The Circles Method for better time management
- How to Calendar Your Way to Better Grades and More Free Time
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.