Welcome back! Today, as finals wind down, we’re talking about what you can do over winter break to improve your law school (and legal career) experience. Don’t worry, a lot of it is fun! Not just more work – you’ve done enough for now. Winter break is a time to recuperate, but we do have a few suggestions!
In this episode we discuss:
- Alison and Lee share their winter break experiences
- The importance of relaxation after finals
- Why you may need to reconnect with loved ones
- The value of investing in your community and doing volunteer work
- Reinvigorating your passion for law school
- Things you can do to work on your soft skills while you are off from school
- Getting ahead on your job search
- How to handle less than desirable final grades
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
- Podcast: Soft Skills You Need to Develop to Be A Successful Attorney
- Conducting Great Informational Interviews
- 5 Ways to Make Your Winter Break Productive
- Did You Work on Your Resume During Winter Break?
- Advice From a Law Recruiter: Top Tips For a Perfect Resume
- Podcast: Resume and Cover Letter Basics
- Podcast: Seeking Accommodations in Law School and on the Bar Exam
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning law school questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.