Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re doing a deep dive into a critically important topic — time and life management! If you’re an overstressed law student or young lawyer, this is a can’t miss episode.
Here’s some of what we cover:
- Why is work-life balance so hard in today’s legal profession?
- Has technology made things even more difficult?
- How to focus and get the right things done
- Why multitasking is a bad idea
- Why it’s important to make time for breaks
- Overcoming self-sabotaging behavior in law school
- Effectively using a calendar to manage your time
- How to figure out what you should be spending your time on in law school
- When should you start outlining in law school?
- Strategies for prioritizing and executing effectively in law school
- Common ways to waste time in law school
- How much time should you spend reading cases?
- Using systems to make life easier for yourself
- What can you outsource to create more time for yourself?
- How much time are people really studying in law school?
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
- The Circles Method for better time management
- How to Calendar Your Way to Better Grades and More Free Time
Did You Like It?
If you enjoyed this episode, please let us know! We’d love a nice review and/or rating on iTunes. (You can also subscribe using the iTunes link, so you won’t miss anything.)
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.
Leave a Reply