Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today we’re talking about what 2Ls and 3Ls need to be thinking about as they get into the swing of the later years of law school. If you want to make the most of your final years of law school, stay tuned.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to figure out where you went wrong your first year of school
- Tips on how to raise your GPA
- The importance of getting feedback
- Should you be taking bar electives? Which ones? When?
- Do you know your graduation requirements?
- Understanding your career goals and how to work toward them in law school
- How to network in law school
- How much should you worry about the bar exam now?
- Setting yourself up for success in your legal career
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
- How to Raise Your Grades as a 2L or 3L (podcast)
- How to Get a Judicial Clerkship (podcast)
- Thinking Ahead to Get Ready for the Bar Exam
- How to Raise Your Grades as a 2L
- Thinking Ahead: Don’t Let the Bar Exam Catch You By Surprise
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning law school questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.