Welcome back! Today we’re talking about doing good works with Adrian Tirtanadi, founder of Bayview Hunters Point Community Legal, a non-profit legal startup in San Francisco. This is a great episode for anyone who is interested in how access to legal services can change a community and for everyone interested in entrepreneurial non-profit or public interest law.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Adrian started Bayview Hunters Point Community Legal
- A day in the life of a non-profit
- Advice for those seeking a path of social entrepreneurship
- How to get involved in non-profit
- What NOT to do in your cover letter and resume if you are seeking a job or internship at a non-profit organization
- The skills you need to succeed as a social entrepreneur
- What Adrian would have done differently in law school
Thanks for listening! And give some money to Bayview Hunters Point Community Legal, because they’re a great organization.
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
Did You Like It?
If you enjoyed this episode, please let us know! We’d love a nice review and/or rating on iTunes. (You can also subscribe using the iTunes link, so you won’t miss anything.)
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning law school questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.
Leave a Reply