Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast. Today, we’re talking about law school Orientation. If you’re getting ready to start law school, tune in!
In this episode we discuss:
- What happens at Orientation?
- Do you even have to go to Orientation?
- Lee and Alison share their Orientation experiences (including a city-wide blackout!)
- What should you aim to get out of Orientation?
- How to deal with different personality types
- How to adjust to being back in school after a professional job
- Surviving Orientation if you are an introvert
- Why you need an elevator pitch
- Who do you go to with post-Orientation questions?
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
- Start Law School Right Course
- Get Off to a Smart Start in Law School (podcast)
- Law School Toolbox Experts Share: Surviving/Optimizing Law School Orientation
- Reflections on my 1L Orientation
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning law school questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.