Today we’re talking about BigLaw OCI, or on-campus interviewing. This is the annual rite of passage where thousands of law students try to secure BigLaw summer associate positions for the next summer. In this episode, we talk at a high level about all of the aspects of OCI, and you can listen to our earlier OCI episodes for a deeper dive into the specifics of callbacks and initial interviews.
In this episode we discuss:
- How does OCI work, in general?
- How different schools handle bidding
- How do you know what firms to bid on?
- How many interviews should you do?
- What are the interviewers looking for?
- The callback process
- How to decide which offer to accept
- Why you should understand the NALP rules
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above (to the right).
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning law school questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.