Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today we’ve got an entertaining topic – the eccentric characters you’ll meet in law school, along with some tips on law school etiquette (if you don’t want to find yourself on this list in the future).
Now, you might be wondering what we’re talking about. Isn’t law school just a bunch of students studying the law? Haha, as if.
For whatever reason, law school tends to attract a rather eccentric cast of characters, some of whom you’re likely to run into, for better or worse!
In this episode we discuss:
- What is the most notorious law school character type?
- Other personality types you will meet in law school and how to deal with them
- The characters Lee and Alison encountered in law school
- Basic rules of law school etiquette
- The importance of finding your people
- Avoiding relationship drama in law school
- How “not to behave” in law school
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning law school questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.