Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today we are focusing on the bar exam performance test. Joining Lee is guest Doretta McGinnis, one of our highly experienced bar exam and law school tutors.
The performance test portion of the bar exam can be challenging for people, but with these tips, you can conquer it and score well. Good luck!
In this episode we discuss:
- Why is the performance test so hard?
- The importance of following directions closely
- Is practicing enough? How should you evaluate your work?
- Why do students put off practice or refuse to do it?
- Why you should have a performance test plan
- The link between legal writing and the performance test
- Lee and Doretta share common mistakes students make
- How to improve your time management
- How to make the grader’s job easy
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
- How Your Legal Writing Class Prepares You for the MPT
- Read More of Doretta’s Advice at Bar Exam Toolbox
Prefer to read?
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning law school questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.