Welcome back! Today we are going to be talking about one of the most important decisions you will make as a lawyer – which law school to go to. If you are a pre-law struggling with your decision, we’ve got tips on how to critically evaluate your choices to make the best decision for you.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to dig into the law school data to make an informed decision on which law school to attend
- What do law school rankings really mean?
- Being thoughtful about the opportunities you want and location you want to be in
- Why Lee and Alison chose the schools they did
- The importance of spending time on campus, meeting professors, and questioning students and recent graduates
- Managing the cost of law school and scholarship tips
- Should you attend an alternative law school (online, part-time)?
- Why maybe you should just be a barista!
Thanks for listening, and we’re looking forward to many more great years ahead!
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
Did You Like It?
If you enjoyed this episode, please let us know! We’d love a nice review and/or rating on iTunes. (You can also subscribe using the iTunes link, so you won’t miss anything.)
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning law school questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.
Leave a Reply