After reflecting on what we’ve learned from working with hundreds of law students over the past four years, we’ve compiled our top 10 tips to help you be a successful and happy law student. Enjoy!
Tips for Law School Success — 4 Years of Academic Lessons Learned!
In this episode we discuss:
- Lee and Alison’s favorite posts and advice from the past four years
- Why mindset matters so much in law school
- How to receive and use feedback to grow as a law student
- Why law school is a “learned” skill
- Why you should think about your law career from day one
- Why being able (and willing) to hustle is so important
- The biggest stress point for law students
- Why practice is so important
- How to prepare for the bar exam through law school, instead of at the last minute
- How, where, and when to get help in law school
- Why you might want to create your own definition of success
- Tips on how to take care of yourself in law school and why it’s so important
Thanks for listening, and we’re looking forward to many more great years ahead!
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’ve got burning law school questions, let us know! We’re always looking for great content ideas, so maybe we’ll answer your question in a future episode.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.