Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today we’re celebrating the 4th Birthday of the Law School Toolbox!!! What started as a chance meeting on Twitter has matured into what we like to call a “real business.” What have we learned along the way? Tune in to find out!
In this episode we discuss:
- Why Alison and Lee prefer entrepreneurship to a law setting
- What was the biggest surprise about starting our own business?
- How Alison and Lee met and how the Law School Toolbox came about
- How to connect with others and build a community when starting a business
- How to keep your investment to a minimum
- How Alison slicing her finger open was (ultimately) good for the business!
- Finding tasks to delegate
- What you should and shouldn’t outsource
- Benefits and challenges of being a woman-owned business
- Lessons learned over the last 4 years
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.