Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! In our milestone 300th episode today, we reflect on things that we’ve learned over the years from doing the podcast and working with students, and we answer some listener question on topics that commonly show up.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to start off strong in law school
- How to deal with not being sure what you want for your future
- Demystifying the law school experience
- What do different types of lawyers actually do?
- Balancing studying, working, and family life (especially in COVID times)
- Planning your financial future
Thanks for listening!
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
- Start Law School Right!
- Podcast Episode 1: Mindset – The Key to Success in Law School?
- Podcast Episode 2: Why Is Law School Hard?
- Podcast Episode 38: Can you Really Afford Law School?
- Podcast Episode 43: Getting Mentally Prepared to Start Law School
- Podcast Episode 92: Top 1L Questions: The Money Edition
- Podcast Episode 113: Life as a First-Generation College and Law Student (with Shirlene Armstrong)
- Podcast Episode 114: Law School Networking 101
- Podcast Episode 115: Tips for Setting into Law School
- Podcast Episode 149: Saving Money in Law School
- Podcast Episode 177: Real Talk about Student Loan Debt (w/Financial Expert Travis Hornsby)
- Podcast Episode 193: Books to Read Before Law School
- Podcast Episode 202: Book Club – Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation
- Podcast Episode 236: Coping with COVID-19 in Law School
- Podcast Episode 250: A Recap of Our Favorite Career-Related Episodes
- Podcast Episode 294: Money Talk (w/Carrie Friedberg)
- Professional Metallurgy: Converting Informational Interviews into Gold
Prefer to read?
Did You Like It?
If you enjoy the podcast, we’d love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts or your favorite listening app. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’re concerned about the bar exam, check out our sister site, the Bar Exam Toolbox. You can also sign up for our weekly podcast newsletter to make sure you never miss an episode!
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.