Today we are joined by Kipp Mueller, Columbia Law grad and the co-founder and CEO of SketchyLaw, an online education company which teaches legal rules using visual learning. He and Lee talk about how visual learning can help law students and the science behind it.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is visual learning?
- How visual learning tools can benefit you in law school
- The science behind visual learning
- How SketchyLaw works
- What memory palaces are and how you can use them as a memorization tool
- Can everyone benefit from visual learning?
- The importance of trying different study aids and tools
- How SketchyLaw came about and the benefits for law students
- Lessons learned by Kip’s law school experience and his entrepreneurial path
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.