Chances are, you’ve received at least some of your first semester law school grades by now. We hope you’re jumping for joy, but the reality is that most students didn’t do as well as they hoped. Don’t panic – this isn’t the end of your legal career. You have plenty of time to turn things around. The important thing is to stay focused, learn from your mistakes, and put a plan in place for success next time around. It is possible!
In this episode we discuss:
- Lee and Alison’s personal experience with first semester grades
- What you need to understand about the curve
- Why do people get so stressed out about law school grades?
- Steps to take after you get your grades
- Why it’s OK to be disappointed
- How to evaluate your study process
- Why outlining is an important tool in studying for exams
- The importance of getting feedback
- Time management tips
- How to explain bad grades during interviews
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
Prefer to read?
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.