Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re excited to have Eve Rodsky on the podcast, who is an attorney and author of the book Fair Play. Through her research, she has developed a system for life-changing communication between partners, so that women can reclaim some of their time and live to their fullest potential. Join us for this episode to find out more!
In this episode we discuss:
- Eve Rodsky’s background and the work she does
- What Eve’s book Fair Play is all about
- What is “invisible labor” and can it be divided between men and women?
- Are women better at multi-tasking than men?
- Applying the concept CPE (conception, planning, and execution) to household management
- The big shift in division of labor between spouses after having children
- The Fair Play Card Deck that can help with rebalancing of domestic work so it’s more fair
Thanks for listening!
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
- Eve Rodsky
- Philanthropy Advisory Group
- Fair Play: A Game-Changing Solution for When You Have Too Much to Do (and More Life to Live), by Eve Rodsky
- The Fair Play Deck
- Eve Rodsky – Instagram
- Hello Sunshine: Fair Play
- The Fix: Overcome the Invisible Barriers That Are Holding Women Back at Work, by Michelle P. King
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead, by Brené Brown
- Invisible Work – article by Arlene Kaplan Daniels
- William Ury
- Dan Ariely
- Podcast Episode 134: Strategies for Maximum Personal Productivity
- Married Law Students: Lucky or Unfortunate?
Prefer to read?
Did You Like It?
If you enjoy the podcast, we’d love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts or your favorite listening app. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’re concerned about the bar exam, check out our sister site, the Bar Exam Toolbox. You can also sign up for our weekly podcast newsletter to make sure you never miss an episode!
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.
Leave a Reply