Are you interviewing for a legal job? Whether you are interviewing for your first summer job, or one that will (hopefully) be more permanent, we have tips for many different types of interviews and situations.
In this episode we discuss:
- What universal traits are most interviewers looking for?
- What traits are red flags for interviewers?
- How to dress for your interview
- Tailoring your approach for different work settings
- What you should bring, and not bring, with you to the interview
- What not to do during your interview
- The importance of asking questions during the interview
- Tips for specific types of jobs (clerkships, law firms, government, etc.)
Good luck with your interview!
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.