The fact that you are a 1L or 2L doesn’t mean that you can’t be thinking ahead to bar exam preparation. And if you’re a 3L, you definitely need to be planning for the bar! It’s important to keep bar prep on your radar throughout law school, so you will be ready when the big day arrives. Here are some tips for preparing successfully, whatever year you are!
In this episode we talk about:
- The biggest mistake that law students make when thinking about bar exam preparation
- Handling the bar exam “culture of fear”
- Preparing for the bar exam as a 3L
- Getting the most for your money with bar prep
- Tips for selecting a bar review provider
- Understanding what bar prep options are offered at your school
- The courses we took and didn’t take that could have helped with the bar exam
- What you need to do ahead of time (bar admission paperwork, accommodations, saving money)
- Bar preparation for 1Ls: What you should and should not do your first year
- Taking the MPRE
- How to work on your study skills now so you will be prepared for the bar exam
Good luck on the bar!
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
- Should You Apply for Bar Exam Testing Accommodations?
- Can You Pass the Bar Exam Without Taking Barbri?
- Mind Over Bar
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.