Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, for our 250th episode milestone, we have special guest Sadie Jones helping us review our favorite career-related podcasts.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to prepare resumes, cover letters, and other application materials
- Handling the on-campus interviewing process
- Simplifying the 1L summer job hunt
- Preparing for showing up to interviews with confidence
- Where to find networking opportunities as a law student
- Figuring out the best way to present your story
- Miscellaneous job-related episodes on topics of interest to our listeners
Thanks for listening!
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
- Law School Toolbox Podcast: Careers
- Law School Toolbox Career Help
- Podcast Episode 12: Resume and Cover Letter Basics
- Podcast Episode 111: Resumes and Cover Letters (with an Ex-BigLaw Recruiter)
- Podcast Episode 127: Avoid These Resume No-Gos
- Podcast Episode 173: Frequently Asked Questions About Resumes and Cover Letters (w/Sadie Jones)
- Podcast Episode 237: Handling Resume and Cover Letter Difficulties (w/Sadie Jones)
- Podcast Episode 77: How to Get Great Letters of Recommendation for Anything
- Podcast Episode 3: Mastering the On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) Process
- Podcast Episode 4: Callback Tips for BigLaw Summer Associate Positions
- Podcast Episode 55: An Overview of BigLaw On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)
- Podcast Episode 105: OCI Basics With an Ex-BigLaw Recruiter
- Podcast Episode 140: OCI Strategy
- Podcast Episode 108: Handling Summer Associate Offers (With an Ex-BigLaw Recruiter)
- Podcast Episode 164: No Offer After OCI? Here’s What To Do (w/Sadie Jones)
- Podcast Episode 243: Pushing OCI Back to the Winter of 2021 (w/Sadie Jones)
- Podcast Episode 120: Preparing for the 1L Job Hunt (With Ex-BigLaw Recruiter Sadie Jones)
- Podcast Episode 232: Finding a 1L Summer Job in the Spring (w/Sadie Jones)
- Podcast Episode 175: Top Interview Questions With Ex-BigLaw Recruiter Sadie Jones
- Podcast Episode 241: Tips for Virtual Interviews
- Podcast Episode 247: Mastering Behavioral Interviews (w/Sadie Jones)
- Podcast Episode 190: How to Pass the Interview Happy Hour Test (w/Ex-BigLaw Recruiter Sadie Jones)
- Podcast Episode 114: Law School Networking 101
- Podcast Episode 125: Maintaining a Professional Profile in the Digital Age
- Podcast Episode 207: Navigating Networking Events as a Law Student
- Podcast Episode 142: Owning Your Career (w/Whittney Beard)
- Podcast Episode 165: What is an Elevator Pitch and Do You Need One?
- Podcast Episode 166: How to Frame Your Job Search Story (w/Sadie Jones)
- Podcast Episode 224: Taking Ownership of Your Career
- Podcast Episode 126: How To Get People to Help With Your Job Search
- Podcast Episode 124: Don’t be a Jerk at Work
- Podcast Episode 188: How to Make People Hate You at Work (w/Ex-BigLaw Recruiter Sadie Jones)
- Podcast Episode 132: What’s BigLaw Really Like?
- Podcast Episode 234: How Will Transferring Law Schools Impact the Job Search
- Podcast Episode 205: Navigating Interviews as a Non-Traditional Law Student
- Podcast Episode 181: Negotiating a Job Offer (w/Ex-BigLaw Recruiter Sadie Jones)
- Podcast Episode 214: Handling an Extensive Job Search Outside of OCI
- Podcast Episode 239: Looking to History to Assess the Impact of COVID-19 on the Legal Job Market
Prefer to read?
Did You Like It?
If you enjoy the podcast, we’d love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts or your favorite listening app. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website. If you’re concerned about the bar exam, check out our sister site, the Bar Exam Toolbox. You can also sign up for our weekly podcast newsletter to make sure you never miss an episode!
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.