When you’re counting the time to your first exam in weeks, rather than months, lots of law students start to panic. While we don’t suggest panicking, some concern is warranted! Time is going to go quickly, and you want to be sure you’re using it wisely in the last month or so until exams start.
If you’ve got law school exams coming up, tune in!
In this episode we talk about:
- Time management during law school exam prep
- Why you need to make a study calendar NOW!
- How should you handle Thanksgiving?
- How to effectively use feedback you have received
- Triage methods when you have too much to do
- Ways to reduce stress and stay healthy
- Evaluating your current study methods so you know what’s working (and making changes when you need to)
Best of luck on your exams!
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.