Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! In the prior episode, we talked about Mindset and how important it is to work on cultivating a growth mindset. Today, we’re talking about why law school is hard! Not to scare you, but to provide context and alert you to some of the challenges you might face. Forewarned is forearmed. And remember, a challenge – seen the right way – is just an opportunity for growth and learning.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Whether law school is the hardest thing we’ve ever done
- Ways to make law school harder for yourself, by choosing the wrong school
- The impact of stress and anxiety on law students and the legal profession
- Why the academics of law school are hard
- Why the social aspects of law school are hard
- Why the job aspects of law school are hard
- Whether law school has gotten even harder in recent years
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
- Suicide on Campus and the Pressure of Perfection
- On Being a Happy, Healthy, and Ethical Member of an Unhappy, Unhealthy, and Unethical Profession
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.