Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! We will be honest with you, disasters in law school are inevitable. It’s not a question of “if” disasters will happen, but “when.” That’s why it’s crucial to be as prepared as possible to avoid total chaos when bad things happen. Law school is stressful enough without suffering through a total academic or life meltdown!
In today’s episode, Alison and Lee share some of their own personal disasters in law school and discuss other situations that you might encounter.
We talk about:
- What is the #1 problem that affects law school students?
- How and why to backup your computer files (seriously, just do it!)
- Ways to prevent and handle exam disasters
- How to prepare for the inevitable life meltdowns
- How to prepare your computer for exams
- How to overcome test anxiety
- How to rebound from a law school disaster
- Why it’s important to build community
To listen now, just click on the arrow button above.
- One Password
- Last Pass
- Mind Over Bar
- Build a Survival Kit (Red Cross)
- Why You Need Renters Insurance
- Why You Should Backup Your Files
Did You Like It?
And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website.
And you can always listen to other episodes on the main Law School Toolbox podcast page.
Thanks for listening!
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.