Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re excited to have ex-BigLaw recruiter Sadie Jones with us to talk about what matters in law school, long term, for your career.
In this episode we discuss:
- What activities to consider that will help your career over the long term
- Typically, which activities are employers most interested in?
- The importance of grades in law school
- Does the type of job you want determine the activity you should focus on?
- Should you take a hard class that is relevant, if you think you won’t get the best grade?
- Career planning for rising 3Ls
Thanks for listening!