With final exams only a few weeks away, we know you’re busy studying and finishing up papers. To get you ready for final exams, here are Lee’s latest posts on outlining on About.com.
- What is the Point of Law School Outlines?
- What are Law School Attack Plans?
- How to Outline for Different Types of Law School Exams
— – —
Want more tips on outlining and final exam prep? Sign up for our free mailing list today.
And check out these helpful posts:
- Taking Your Law School Outlines Beyond “Legal Trivia”
- Can Your Outline Be Too Long?
- How to Turn Your Class Notes Into an Outline
- What Most Law Students Forget to Do: Think About the Material
Image by Paige on Creative Commons.
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.