With final exams finishing up, you’re likely looking ahead to your summer job. If you’re a law student pursuing the BigLaw summer job experience, then you’ll want to check out Alison’s latest posts on About.com. In these articles, she talks about how BigLaw summer jobs can lead to future jobs and what happens if the experience is not what you wanted.
- What Happens in a BigLaw Summer Associate Program?
- Maximizing Your Chances of a Permanent BigLaw Offer as a Summer Associate
- Handling Problems During Your BigLaw Summer Job
- What if Your BigLaw Summer Job is a Bust?
And if you’re interviewing soon, check out: Which BigLaw Summer Associate Offer Should You Accept?
— – —
Want more tips on summer job experiences? Sign up for our free mailing list today.
And check out these helpful posts:
- How to Use Your Summer to Jumpstart Your Job Search
- Is It Too Early to be Thinking About Summer Internships?
- Why I Left BigLaw
- Do You Want a Job In-House?
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.