Hello, and welcome to the Law School Toolbox! We’re glad you’re here. Who are we? Lee and Alison, the co-founders of the Law School Toolbox. That’s us, in the photo.
We know law school can be challenging, and the Law School Toolbox is here to help. On the site, you’ll find a variety of useful resources to help you make the most of your time in law school.
If you ever have any questions, you can contact us. We’d love to hear from you!
How Can We Help?
To help demystify the law school experience, we’ve collected some of our favorite content for different types of law students. If you’d like a quick intro, select the relevant option below:
- Are you a 1L? Start Here!
- Are you a 2L or 3L? Start Here!
While you’re here, feel free to check out the flagship Start Law School Right course and the Law School Toolbox tutoring options. You might also enjoy the popular Law School Toolbox podcast, covering all aspects of the law school, bar exam, and early legal career experience. We’re at your service!
Browse by Topic
Interested in finding out more about a particular topic area? Check out these collections of useful materials as you move through law school:
- Strategies for Pre-Law Students
- Strategies for New Law Students
- Preparing for & Surviving Law School Classes
- Law School Outlining 101
- Law School Exam Prep 101
- Law School Study Strategies for Different Learning Styles
- Legal Research & Writing
- Cultivating a Mindset for Success in Law School
- Time & Life Management in Law School
- Using Technology in Law School
- Law School Career Tips
- Law School Toolbox Podcast Archive
- Recommended Resources and Supplements
If you ever have a question, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love to hear from you! And you might also like to join the thousands of other law students on our mailing list. You can sign up here. Enjoy!