One question that is often on the mind of law students and young lawyers is what should they wear to look stylish and professional. Desiree Moore and Kate Conway from House of Marbury, a fashion and style blog for lawyers, rounded up some great resources to help you tailor your own unique style. They also share some fashion boards that are sure to inspire your wardrobe.
The Most Popular House of Marbury Posts:
- Wardrobe Essentials + When You Should Save vs. Splurge
- Non-maternity Maternity: A quest for the perfect non-maternity dresses that will work for every mama-to-be
- Affordable Jewelry: Budget-friendly finds for the latest jewelry trends
- Spring Into Cropped Pantsuits: The best cropped pantsuits for spring and when to wear them
- How to Wear Business Casual: Simple formulas for business casual
- The Interview: The do’s and don’ts of what to wear to a job interview
- The Perfect Designer Handbag: A guide to choosing the right designer bag for you
Our Favorite Pinterest Boards:
- Trebuchet Legal: The professional wardrobe basics every woman should own
- The Lawyer’s Wish List: Make a list and check it twice for our favorite finds
- The Lawyer’s Day Off: Because you always look chic – even on the weekends
- Hair & Makeup: Beauty finds + hair tutorials
You can find more inspiration and keep up with House of Marbury on their social channels and blog.
— – —
Desiree Moore is an attorney, author, and speaker. She is the author of the ABA Bestselling book Thrive – A New Lawyer’s Guide to Law Firm Practice, and, along with Kate Conway, co-founder of House of Marbury, a fashion and style blog for women lawyers. If you have any attire-related questions, please contact the team behind House of Marbury at firstname.lastname@example.org.
— – —
What more great info? Check out these helpful posts:
- Getting an Offer: Being a Professional in a Generation Gap Workplace
- When I Hit Rock Bottom as a Young Lawyer
- I Told the Truth and It Turned Out Fine
- Lawyers Can’t Find Their Bliss… Can They?
Want law school tips? Sign up for our free mailing list today.
Looking for some help to do your best in law school? Find out about our law school tutoring options.