Have you ever considered opening your own law practice? One that’s location-independent and allows you to live the life of your dreams? We’re delighted that Rachel Rodgers, the intellectual property and business lawyer for digital entrepreneurs, stopped by for a series on creating and running a successful virtual law office! (And much of her advice applies to any solo practice, virtual or not.)
Get started today!
5 Strategies for a Successful Virtual Law Office
- 3 Things Law Students Can Do Today to Build Their Future Solo Practice If you're a law student hoping to go into solo practice after graduation, follow these three tips!
- Going Solo Right Out of Law School - To Partner Up or Not? Should you find a partner for your solo practice when you're fresh out of law school? Follow these tips to find out what's best for you.
- The Real Secret to Getting Clients for Your Online Practice Don't forget the most important part of your online practice - you ARE your brand.
- Developing Your Unique Practice: Reeingineering the Law Firm Template There is a general format for organizing your solo practice, but these tips turn the typical template on its head.
- So What's It Really Like to Run a Solo Practice? An interesting look into the life of a solo practitioner in this digital world.
Did you enjoy this series? Join our free mailing list, and we’ll send you lots of other great content.