Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we have former BigLaw recruiter Sadie Jones back with us to talk about the basics of lateraling, or what other industries might refer to as “finding a new job that’s not your first job.”
In this episode we discuss:
- In-house legal positions
- What options exist for litigation and transactional work
- How to figure out if you have a shot at making partner or not
- When it’s worth paying attention to legal recruiters
- Making a lateral move within BigLaw
- What are the reasons people transition out of BigLaw?
Thanks for listening!