Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today we’re talking about some typical exam prep scenarios that you might find yourself tackling, so tune in and learn how to handle these common situations.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Common scenarios that law students face while preparing for exams
- What to do if you haven’t started preparing for exams (Don’t panic! It’s never too late!)
- Where to find the resources you need to prepare for exams
- How leaning in to what you are least comfortable with can help you succeed
- Why being confident is good, but being overconfident can be a trap
- How to handle balancing exam prep with family and friends
- Strategies and help for the all-too-common exam anxiety that strikes law students
Thanks for listening!