Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re excited to have Eve Rodsky on the podcast, who is an attorney and author of the book Fair Play. Through her research, she has developed a system for life-changing communication between partners, so that women can reclaim some of their time and live to their fullest potential. Join us for this episode to find out more!
In this episode we discuss:
- Eve Rodsky’s background and the work she does
- What Eve’s book Fair Play is all about
- What is “invisible labor” and can it be divided between men and women?
- Are women better at multi-tasking than men?
- Applying the concept CPE (conception, planning, and execution) to household management
- The big shift in division of labor between spouses after having children
- The Fair Play Card Deck that can help with rebalancing of domestic work so it’s more fair
Thanks for listening!