Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re talking about the importance of doing practice questions and getting feedback on your writing in preparation for exams.
In this episode we discuss:
- The disconnect between class and exams
- Where to find study materials and academic support to get started
- Reviewing your work and getting feedback
- How early in the semester should you start practicing, and when is it too late to be worth it?
- What if you find that doing practice questions on your own is not going so well?
- Practicing for multiple choice exams
Thanks for listening!