Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re excited to talk about some tech tools that will help you streamline your life, both in law school and beyond. And thanks to Pro-Boards (home of the legal-specific LegalBoard and LegalPad) for sponsoring this episode!
In this episode we discuss:
- Using a calendar for organizing yourself and for coordination with others
- How you can streamline most tasks in your life
- Tools to make your work easier and more accurate
- Options for backing up your work
- What apps we’ve been using that we’ve found really helpful
- The LegalBoard and LegalPad, keypads and keyboards designed especially for lawyers and law students
Thanks for listening!