Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, in our special 200th episode, we are focusing on the importance of developing “soft skills” that seem like they wouldn’t matter that much (in law school and in life), but turn out to be really critical for success and happiness.
In this episode we discuss:
- What are some crucial soft skills that will help you get through law school successfully and achieve your goals later in life?
- Finding ways to deal with stress, anxiety, disappointments, and failure
- The importance of reaching out for help if you feel like you’re stuck
- How to maintain your equilibrium when future clients share tough stories with you
- The neuroscience involved in training our brain
Thanks for listening!