Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re welcoming back ex-BigLaw recruiter Sadie Jones to talk about how to use winter break productively to move your career forward, make new connections, take care of personal chores, and of course, get some rest.
In this episode we discuss:
- How can attending holiday events help in advancing your career?
- Where else could you make new connections, besides holiday parties?
- Getting your elevator pitch ready
- Preparing everything you need for your summer job search
- Spending some time on writing a note for a law journal
- Making sure you have enough time to rest and recharge
Thanks for listening!