Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re combining two hot topics — networking and the coronavirus — and discussing with ex-BigLaw recruiter Sadie Jones how to stay on the radar of potential employers over the next several months, until Winter OCI begins.
In this episode we discuss:
- Factors that are currently affecting networking opportunities
- Looking for relevant information to send to people you want to network with
- Organizing a virtual speaker event
- The possibility of finding a mentor
- The appropriate amount of follow-up before it turns into nagging
Thanks for listening!