Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we’re chatting with guest Steve Schwartz — founder of the LSAT Blog — about changes happening to the LSAT because of COVID-19.
In this episode we discuss:
- The new online LSAT-Flex
- Has the format of the test changed?
- What technology you’ll need if taking the LSAT at home
- How testers are attempting to curb cheating on the LSAT-Flex
- How to choose between the remote and the in-person test
- What if you need extended time or other accommodations?
- “Study with me” and other techniques to help you practice for taking the LSAT at home
Thanks for listening!