Surviving your first year of law school is a great achievement! But there’s no time to rest on your laurels. The final years of law school can be challenging in their own way, but are also a great opportunity for you to start crafting your own path in the law, now that you have more freedom in your class schedule and other activities.
Read on for a few of our favorite posts, and for links to lots of other useful content. If your grades aren’t what you hoped for, we’d be happy to talk with you about whether law school tutoring could help. Click here for all the details and to set up a a complimentary call.
Useful Info for 2Ls and 3Ls
Collections of Useful Posts
Interested in finding out more about a particular topic area? Check out these collections of useful materials as you move through law school:
- Preparing for & Surviving Law School Classes
- Law School Outlining 101
- Law School Exam Prep 101
- Law School Study Strategies for Different Learning Styles
- Legal Research & Writing
- Cultivating a Mindset for Success in Law School
- Time & Life Management in Law School
- Using Technology in Law School
- Law School Career Tips
- Law School Toolbox Podcast Archive
- Recommended Resources and Supplements
If you ever have a question, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love to hear from you! And you might also like to join the thousands of other law students on our mailing list. You can sign up here. Enjoy!